Check out our email list group at:
For new members, there is a one time only initiation fee of $25.00.There is a probationary period, during that time, we can get to know you and you can get know us as well, you will find that we are very much a family of sisters.
A prospective member can fill out a short application, telling us why you want to join the Harpies Sisterhood. Not to be taken lightly, you will find that it's a commitment well worth the process of becoming a full fledged Harpie.
Thanks to the support of our own sponsors, members of the Harpies Sisterhood are able to enjoy a world of benefits, some of which are listed here:
- Exclusive use of clubhouses nationwide for members, their families and guests.
- 30 to 50 percent discount off of motorcycle parts, goods and clothing.
- 30 to 50 percent off for participating spas, resturants, motels and hotels (this comes in quite handy when we're on a road trip).
- Discounted motorcycle insurance with road assistance.
- Daughters of Harpies Sisterhood MC members are able to enjoy a chance to join an all-girls dirt bike racing team and mountain bike teams that are co-sponsored by us.
- The children of Harpies Sisterhood members are eligible for a scholarship fund that will be implemented soon.
If there isn't a Harpies Sisterhood chapter in your area, and you wish to establish a new chapter of the Harpies, a written request -that includes information about location, any chapter officers and number of prospective members, must be made via email to the lead original chapter (Orange County, CA West Coast) email Tigress at: firstname.lastname@example.org.